We are independent advisors and consultants for cloud strategy, architecture, research, development, cybersecurity, PoC, and training.
SGA helps you build secure cloud native applications. Successful cloud solutions require the right mix of of people, policies, processes, and technology.
An approach for determining, designing, and integrating the best cloud services for serverless (Cloud 2.0) solutions. Serverless architecture enables the business to meet needs faster, more securely, and at lower cost.
The next generation of cloud computing (Cloud 2.0) abstracts the provisioning and management of servers, and is widely known as “serverless”. Serverless abstracts Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), pushing responsibility and risk of server management to the cloud provider.
Serverless architecture is the design of a solution comprised of cloud services, with at least one being FaaS. Cloud services are managed by the cloud provider, eliminating the need for the you to create and manage infrastructure. Serverless is about managed services not managing infrastructure. Specifically, cloud services are the components for building customer applications with a ServiceDevSecOps approach.
Serverless architects design holistic Services on Demand (SoD) solutions using Services as Code (SaC) to configure secured managed services for code, events, and data.
We are certified AWS and cybersecurity architects. We architect scalable, secure, highly available, and fault tolerant serverless solutions.
For the ultimate in application performance we are specialists for the Redis Labs Enterprise Cluster (RLEC) and Redis Cloud platforms.
SGA helps your teams securely use the cloud anytime, anywhere, with any device while protecting critical data.
1. Find and assess your cloud risk – Discover all cloud services in your organization and see how risky they are.
2. Understand your cloud usage – Drill into who’s using cloud services, what they’re sharing and downloading and more.
3. Develop cloud policies – Develop policies people can get behind while still getting their work done.
4. Coach your users – gain best practices on user coaching and communications around safe cloud usage.
5. Identify and protect critical/sensitive data – Incorporate network and access controls, endpoint protection, encryption, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
For security and compliance don’t trust any hosting provider. SGA provides collocation and virtual hosting solutions on a premier backbone Internet provider network.
Know where your data resides. Combined with our cybersecurity solutions we protect your critical data.
Acronis Access – Robust security, compliance and policy controls keep your data safe. Encryption, authentication, remote wipe and other key security features.